Skip to main content

#MyLifeAsAHuman - Entry #72 - The Connection Confession

The thing about meeting someone and connecting with them, is that your mind takes you to places that you never even conceived yourself capable of going.

You find yourself having visions and fantasies. And worst of all you find yourself having hope...

You start believing in all the illogical things that you know you have no business believing.

You forget past lessons yet remember them vividly all at the same time.

Your mind becomes overwhelmed.
Your heart becomes insistent,
And your loins...
Your loins takes on a life all its own.

You are no longer in control.
Not really.

You are now left to the whimsy of a word,
of a touch,
of a smile,
of a kiss.

You have been conquered and you are completely unaware of it.
You are bitten, smitten and ultimately doomed *chuckles*.

But why do we ignore the facts?
Why do we pursue and engage despite what we already know?

Because, in the end, none of the impending hurt matters.
In the end we are so happy to feel alive, 

Feel connected... 

Feel.

That all that matters, is that persons' smile.
And lawd... 

What a beautiful smile it is.

-Y. Salmon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#MyLifeAsAHuman - Dreamscape

My Life As A Human- Entry#689 - The Lure

There is a thirst to understand the desires of the flesh... The need to touch and be touched... To hunger and be provoked... The way her body moves cries out 'release me'  let me catapult you to a new level of ecstasy that has nothing to do with my inner core... But instead seduce my inner lure.... Breathe into me the yearning of unshaken freedom... Wrap your fingers around my mind and massage it to a new level of indescribable uphoria... Touch my thoughts so deeply that I am driven to the edge of desire and need... Touching myself and screaming your name in desperate release... Handcuff me to the bed with your words as they reverberate along my skin, sending goosebumps of hungry anticipation that moisten my sweet perfection. Handle me. Make me hum, til I cum and explode in delectable cerebral bliss... Riding the waves of this, our transcendent synergy. — Y. Salmon  Photocredit goes to @wreff.

#MyLifeAsAHuman #MyThoughtsMyWords