Skip to main content

#MyLifeAsAHuman - Entry #200 - The Journey - Love:Lust:Lost

I remember there was a time when all I did was search for Love.
I craved it like a fiend for coffee,
A Saint for religion.

I pleaded,
I prodded,
I injected,
I smoked...

And still Love did not come to me.

There were resembles, counterfeits,
Intruders and clowns....

And still Love evaded me.

I bargained,
I settled,
... I may have even given away parts of my soul.

And Love? Love looked at me and laughed at my desperation.

Finally I found 'love' ... (I thought) ...dressed more ruggedly than anticipated.
Lines expelled were fluent in seduction.

'love' made me heated, bothered and moist.

Then Love walked by and shook it's head in knowing...

I had not found Love. But rather I had found its cousin,
Wrapped up in faux packaging and magic words...

Making me cum with want,
And liquid with desire.

Lust grabbed me and flung me and made me it's bitch.

Humping me into a frenzy of wetness and haze...

And then Lust emptied me...

Leaving me dry and crumpled.

Emotionally raped and psychologically rejected.

I. Was. Nothing.
A. Shell.
A vessel blatantly discarded...

And then Love embraced me... Slowly.
And with time.
Cradled me with tenacity,
And bosomed me with wisdom.

Love told my tears to leave...
And my bravery to come forth.

And then slowly,
Deliberately,
Patiently....

Love... Love brought me home...

- Y. Salmon

"The journey of self discovery can only be genuinely accomplished with the discovery of self love..."

*Original image courtesy of the oh-so-talented @rastaxxpasta. Instagram him!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#MyLifeAsAHuman - Dreamscape

#MyLifeAsAHuman #MyThoughtsMyWords

My Life As A Human- Entry#689 - The Lure

There is a thirst to understand the desires of the flesh... The need to touch and be touched... To hunger and be provoked... The way her body moves cries out 'release me'  let me catapult you to a new level of ecstasy that has nothing to do with my inner core... But instead seduce my inner lure.... Breathe into me the yearning of unshaken freedom... Wrap your fingers around my mind and massage it to a new level of indescribable uphoria... Touch my thoughts so deeply that I am driven to the edge of desire and need... Touching myself and screaming your name in desperate release... Handcuff me to the bed with your words as they reverberate along my skin, sending goosebumps of hungry anticipation that moisten my sweet perfection. Handle me. Make me hum, til I cum and explode in delectable cerebral bliss... Riding the waves of this, our transcendent synergy. — Y. Salmon  Photocredit goes to @wreff.