Skip to main content

Twitter me this...Twitter me that...

It is beyond my comprehension just how I happened to become apart of the Twitter community. And the worst part is, I have invited, nay! ENCOURAGED friends to join me in yet another emerging NetCult ( let us have a moment of silence as we pay homage to My space, Face book, hi5 etc).

Logically, one would think that after joining one or four of these things, it would be enough. But no. 'Net' logic doesn't work that way. It actually works in the opposite way. It's like a tattoo or piercing. Once your hooked, once is never enough.

So here I sat on my high and mighty horse declaring myself a non-twitter-er. Perhaps I was a bit skeptical about the very name of the thing, as the short version of the word Twitter is simply 'TWIT'. Now, I'm not sure about anyone else. But back in the day, being called a Twit was never a good thing... but as the wise folks say "The times are a' changing my friend".

So, I guess it's like eggs. My reference comes from the mere fact that eggs were initially thought to be good for you, then they were thought to be bad for you, then they were good for you again. Presently, I believe it's anyone's gamble. If you like the damn thing, then eat it. If you have a cholesterol problem, go without the yolk.

So back to twitter.
I can safely say that this is all John Mayer's fault as he got me curious about the thing, then Neil Gaiman had to go and join forces with the Twitter community and I knew I was doomed. What else could I have done??? I mean really? It's Neil.... and John... *sigh*. So I got suckered into it and so far...no complaints! I like-me-the-twittering. So maybe I am a Twit, but at least I'm in EXCELLENT company! :P
.....


I wonder if Johnny Depp is on Twitter? Hmmm...definitely something to think about....



Over and Out.

'twit addict'

Comments

  1. I'm resisting, staying far far away from even the though of joing the twitter world. It would be anothe vortex I would get sucked into, I know it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#MyLifeAsAHuman - Dreamscape

My Life As A Human- Entry#689 - The Lure

There is a thirst to understand the desires of the flesh... The need to touch and be touched... To hunger and be provoked... The way her body moves cries out 'release me'  let me catapult you to a new level of ecstasy that has nothing to do with my inner core... But instead seduce my inner lure.... Breathe into me the yearning of unshaken freedom... Wrap your fingers around my mind and massage it to a new level of indescribable uphoria... Touch my thoughts so deeply that I am driven to the edge of desire and need... Touching myself and screaming your name in desperate release... Handcuff me to the bed with your words as they reverberate along my skin, sending goosebumps of hungry anticipation that moisten my sweet perfection. Handle me. Make me hum, til I cum and explode in delectable cerebral bliss... Riding the waves of this, our transcendent synergy. — Y. Salmon  Photocredit goes to @wreff.

#MyLifeAsAHuman #MyThoughtsMyWords