Skip to main content

The Trust Factor.

Today I got off work early ... 6pm-ish Yaay!! It's been awhile since I've had the opportunity to actually walk home and see a few shops still open and alive with the buzz of activity. It's been too long.
There's a restaurant, they sell pizza, sandwiches and beer - at least that's what I've seen and had from there. They have a small patio that is framed by a low, iron grill fence. The main character of this tale is a dog
(by no means did I intentionally use 'tale' and 'dog' in the same sentence). Outside, by itself, was a small dog, with a white coat and cute as hell. He/she was on a leash and this leash was tied to the fence of the patio of the restaurant. There was no owner in sight and I found the situation had me thinking about how much faith this owner had in his/her fellow citizens. So much trust in fact they had no fear or obvious fear of this dog being taken. Blah blah blah blah....

I started thinking about how trusting we are when it pertains to situations of more general circumstances. We trust our bank with our SIN number, our employers with our address and date of birth. We trust total hotties , who are strangers, with our real phone numbers and our real names. But put to the test we have issues trusting individuals closest to us with our deepest, darkest insecurities that make us vulnerable or exposed in a different way.

For some reason, we feel that we have control when providing/trusting people with different types of personal information. But should that info be emotional or spiritual... we are at a dead end. We can give certain parts of ourselves with such abandon, but once we decide to give the truest parts of ourselves, we over think, we hesitate, we hold back. Why is that???

Why do we trust what we think we can control? But want to control what we don't trust? Are we so repressed that we find it easier to restrain our natural desires and deny ourslves the rawest of experiences??

Is it really trust if it can be manipulated?

Like I said...blah blah blah blah....I started thinking about a whole lot of different shit...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#MyLifeAsAHuman - Dreamscape

My Life As A Human- Entry#689 - The Lure

There is a thirst to understand the desires of the flesh... The need to touch and be touched... To hunger and be provoked... The way her body moves cries out 'release me'  let me catapult you to a new level of ecstasy that has nothing to do with my inner core... But instead seduce my inner lure.... Breathe into me the yearning of unshaken freedom... Wrap your fingers around my mind and massage it to a new level of indescribable uphoria... Touch my thoughts so deeply that I am driven to the edge of desire and need... Touching myself and screaming your name in desperate release... Handcuff me to the bed with your words as they reverberate along my skin, sending goosebumps of hungry anticipation that moisten my sweet perfection. Handle me. Make me hum, til I cum and explode in delectable cerebral bliss... Riding the waves of this, our transcendent synergy. — Y. Salmon  Photocredit goes to @wreff.

#MyLifeAsAHuman #MyThoughtsMyWords