Skip to main content

#MyLifeAsAHuman - Entry 2014- Phoenix Rising

I told her to come to me and she did. Bare and naked without any veils of false promises or deceit.

She opened her arms to me and embraced my weary head...
Rested it against her bosom...
Telling me to hush... Hush Chile.... Hush...

You with sad eyes and dark thoughts.... You with the soft lips that curve too easily with a smile... You with the words all wrapped up in your head... Itching to come out on your paper through your pen...
You with the heart you know not that you wear on your sleeve... Hush. And rest... Put that busy mind to sleep...

Let your temples relax as you breathe me in and out... Let me fill your senses with relief as I help you to escape....

Know that you are beautiful when all you see is ugliness. Know that you are brilliant when you are feeling less than Einstein....
Know that your flaws are the most alluring when you are open to showing them...
Hush and rest upon this bosom built for your tears...
Let them flow and fill me with your sorrows, your fears and... Insecurities.

Fill me so that you may empty yourself of all these things that hold you down and you let, hold you back.
Fill me continously and forever, so that I may take your story and add the chapters to my own...

Let me share you with the others who are yet to come and learn.
Draw their footprints along the veins leading to my chest, my heart.
Breathe into me and let go, release all these trappings and burdens.

Let me take my wings and give them to you, so that you may finally stop running away from yourself...
And with time and practice and self belief, you will use these wings to soar... So high and effervescent... That my breath will leave my lungs and I will radiate in your splendour...

And I will die from sheer joy and be reborn with wings made of flames and resurgence... That will embrace you and be the wind that continues to carry you... So that you will never tire.

And I will watch you light up the skies in all your glory... Finally. In your truest form. And at last I will be at rest.

-Y. Salmon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#MyLifeAsAHuman #MyThoughtsMyWords

#MyLifeAsAHuman - Dreamscape

My Life As A Human- Entry#689 - The Lure

There is a thirst to understand the desires of the flesh... The need to touch and be touched... To hunger and be provoked... The way her body moves cries out 'release me'  let me catapult you to a new level of ecstasy that has nothing to do with my inner core... But instead seduce my inner lure.... Breathe into me the yearning of unshaken freedom... Wrap your fingers around my mind and massage it to a new level of indescribable uphoria... Touch my thoughts so deeply that I am driven to the edge of desire and need... Touching myself and screaming your name in desperate release... Handcuff me to the bed with your words as they reverberate along my skin, sending goosebumps of hungry anticipation that moisten my sweet perfection. Handle me. Make me hum, til I cum and explode in delectable cerebral bliss... Riding the waves of this, our transcendent synergy. — Y. Salmon  Photocredit goes to @wreff.