Skip to main content

#MyLifeAsAHuman #MyThoughtsMyWords Entry #668 Artist Unknown.


You see eyes flicker across your canvas... Describing wordlessly their bold intentions. Watching you touch and caress with each brush stroke. 
Carefully constructing your dream into reality... Breathing life into what once stood perfectly still. 
You inhale deeply with frustrated anticipation weaving in and out of your mind and your emotions...

Your hands seem to bleed and blend into your canvas, forming the exquisite realm of your pain and joy. 
You are anger and magical laughter. Pain and retribution. 
You are swift accusations and compassionate love. 


You are an artist restless and freedom bond. A creature of rebellion. A fighter against suppression. 

You are an artist down to your very core. 

Languid yet contorted all at the same time. 

You are reality in a world that is all but a dreamlike haze. 

Relax your tightly wound hands and rest your ever-speeding mind. 
Let your arms transform into wings as magnificent as your soul. And fly my wonderful friend. 
Fly into the unknown. 

-Y. Salmon






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#MyLifeAsAHuman #MyThoughtsMyWords

#MyLifeAsAHuman - Dreamscape

My Life As A Human- Entry#689 - The Lure

There is a thirst to understand the desires of the flesh... The need to touch and be touched... To hunger and be provoked... The way her body moves cries out 'release me'  let me catapult you to a new level of ecstasy that has nothing to do with my inner core... But instead seduce my inner lure.... Breathe into me the yearning of unshaken freedom... Wrap your fingers around my mind and massage it to a new level of indescribable uphoria... Touch my thoughts so deeply that I am driven to the edge of desire and need... Touching myself and screaming your name in desperate release... Handcuff me to the bed with your words as they reverberate along my skin, sending goosebumps of hungry anticipation that moisten my sweet perfection. Handle me. Make me hum, til I cum and explode in delectable cerebral bliss... Riding the waves of this, our transcendent synergy. — Y. Salmon  Photocredit goes to @wreff.