Skip to main content

My life as a human - Entry.... Lessons learnt by an amateur realist.

Lesson #1.
Put no one on a pedestal... Not even yourself. We are all fragile entities called humans and one day we will fuck up.

Lesson #2.
You will get your heart broken.
And if you don't then you need to.
The heart needs to know loss and disappointment in order to heal and strengthen itself.
Most importantly, it needs to prepare itself for the one who deserves you most.

Lesson #3.
Your fears are little gifts wrapped up in scary packaging. They are there to teach us that we are capable of truly doing anything.

Lesson #4.
Stress is a killer. Whatever you do, don't let it get to you. Scream, laugh, cry, talk about it or dance! But whatever you do... Don't stress about it.

Lesson #5
If you're not enjoying sex.... Then you're not doing right.

Lesson #6.
Laugh as much as possible. And then laugh some more.

Lesson #7.
Dance. Who cares if you have no rhythm... Just dance dammit.

Lesson #8.
Allow music to move you. Allow it to enter your core and sway you away into a world all your own.

Lesson #9.
Take time to show love and appreciation... Especially towards yourself. Remember. We can't give to others what we don't possess within ourselves.

Lesson #10.
Be fearless.
Don't be a chickenshit.
Believe in yourself and just do it. If you get criticized, it probably means you're doing something right.

Lesson #11.
Faith is real.
Not because you can't physically touch it, doesn't mean it's not there.

Lesson #12.
Be vulnerable with the one that keeps your heart safe. You don't have to be the hero all the time.

Lesson #13.
Love. In every form and as often as possible. Because in the end... We all need love.

And last but not least,
Lesson #14.
Sing in the shower. Just because.

-Y. Salmon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#MyLifeAsAHuman - Dreamscape

#MyLifeAsAHuman #MyThoughtsMyWords

My Life As A Human- Entry#689 - The Lure

There is a thirst to understand the desires of the flesh... The need to touch and be touched... To hunger and be provoked... The way her body moves cries out 'release me'  let me catapult you to a new level of ecstasy that has nothing to do with my inner core... But instead seduce my inner lure.... Breathe into me the yearning of unshaken freedom... Wrap your fingers around my mind and massage it to a new level of indescribable uphoria... Touch my thoughts so deeply that I am driven to the edge of desire and need... Touching myself and screaming your name in desperate release... Handcuff me to the bed with your words as they reverberate along my skin, sending goosebumps of hungry anticipation that moisten my sweet perfection. Handle me. Make me hum, til I cum and explode in delectable cerebral bliss... Riding the waves of this, our transcendent synergy. — Y. Salmon  Photocredit goes to @wreff.