Skip to main content

The Process

So, coming off another brand new break up. I found myself rummaging through my old notes and poetry, in an attempt to create the illusion of some type of creative organization. And I found this poem that I had written after the end of another relationship. I originally had no title for it, but as I re-read it, I realized that it was able to depict the emotions I went through in my most recent break up. The player and circumstances may have been different, but the concept and emotions were pretty similar. Hence the title 'The Process' was born! This one reads as a 'spoken word'. Aggressive, expressive and has a sense of finality. I think I am truly able to appreciate it more now for what it is. Emotion.
Hope you enjoy.


The Process

Find myself thinkin' bout you,
trippin' bout you.
Wondering what it is about you.
Can't seem to fuckin' shake you.


Cupids got me stressin' bout you,
achin' for you.
Wanting nothing but to be naked with you,
To be totally and utterly consumed by you.

Just wish I could recognize you,
understand you.
Wishing I didn't analyze you,
start to doubt you.


Time has passed, now I'm angry at you,
so fuckin' ballistic-style mad at you!
Can't remember when last I saw you.
Don't want to WANT to see you.

Now my tears have done flowing over you,
crying out for you.
Dust myself off, time to forget about you.
Make myself happy without you.

Cause THIS, ain't even about you,
And ME, I don't got nothin' to do with you.

END.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#MyLifeAsAHuman - Dreamscape

My Life As A Human- Entry#689 - The Lure

There is a thirst to understand the desires of the flesh... The need to touch and be touched... To hunger and be provoked... The way her body moves cries out 'release me'  let me catapult you to a new level of ecstasy that has nothing to do with my inner core... But instead seduce my inner lure.... Breathe into me the yearning of unshaken freedom... Wrap your fingers around my mind and massage it to a new level of indescribable uphoria... Touch my thoughts so deeply that I am driven to the edge of desire and need... Touching myself and screaming your name in desperate release... Handcuff me to the bed with your words as they reverberate along my skin, sending goosebumps of hungry anticipation that moisten my sweet perfection. Handle me. Make me hum, til I cum and explode in delectable cerebral bliss... Riding the waves of this, our transcendent synergy. — Y. Salmon  Photocredit goes to @wreff.

#MyLifeAsAHuman #MyThoughtsMyWords